Figure 1 (AME youth camp gardening lesson)
My mentor was able to put me in contact with an individual that works a Farm Credit. Which then gave me insights into what she did for work, what the company was, how it helps farmers, and personal advice about school. The last day of week six I shadowed my mentor on a farm visit meeting for a community urban farm. When talked about things she needed help with like getting more volunteers, possible automatic water systems, and how she could become an outreach program.
Figure 2 (CMREC Facility Soil Respiration Experiment)
It can be busier at times but I'm doing okay with managing everything but I forget things if I do not put them in my calendar or write them down which are both great ways to remember things. I have learned other people can be as forgetful as me and it helps to remind people. You never really know what is going on in others minds so you might have to read their body language. When it comes to people or things outside of you, contemplation will be useful to get a better understanding. Reflecting on your thoughts or analyzing ideas will always be needed to properly evaluate situations or future events. For future career growth contemplation will keep me self aware of my thoughts and actions because when it comes to business purposes ethics can be a hard thing to follow.
Comments
Post a Comment